AD

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 24: Yummy food and sniffles all week!

Hi!
I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend!
These past few weeks have absolutely flown for me...
Did not even realise that I missed the day I was meant to blog!

Eveeerrryyy single time I boil something...
Turn around and find steam all around me and my windows all fogged up!
 I was boiling pasta
Open the microwave, door swung open and hit the pasta jar to the floor
 Great....
Kept getting pricked cleaning it up. It was so scary :(

Being sick.. I packed some tissues in my bag to bring along while I prance around outside

 Too sick to enjoy the miraculous flavours this crossiant has to offer me

I felt like crap, the first few days of being sick are always the worst!!! I got home and cooked a pot of congee... And burnt it....

 Katrina the sweety she is arrived at my doorstep with the sweetest package I ever recieved :')
Everything perfect for my sickness.... She even brought me my best friend, honey lemon in a cute little cup!!!
And a yummy tuna mix for bread, an orange and strepsils!! ♥

 Three sips and my throat felt soooo much better!!

Third day of being sick and I really needed to get some tasty food with my (burnt) congee
The treats I gathered... Even though this wasn't much stuff, I felt so weak carrying it :( I just wanted to get home...
 Ginger tea, preserved veggies, bean curd and honey (Don't mind the coconut juice.. That's for when I'm healed!!)

The preserved veggies! They were 3 for $1.20!

Preserved bean curd reminds me of my popo!

DELICIOUS

Revlon lip butter for you and a friend *bump*

My soft heavenly throw I had purchased from golo! Ahhhhhh, so warm and soft.

 Swipe on some of SG's Fushia Splash and I don't look sick at all :D

Prancing back from my break and see this little cutie snoozing away... Awwww

Byyyeeee!

 Tossing around some onions, veggies n sausage

Commm chiieeeen!

Is anyone lazy like me to clean? I always layer saran wrap across my bench to cut things up or when I do messy things... Hahahahha

I had woken up at 1 and sister texted me if I had eaten yet, I hadn't so I met her at Fairfield to buy some food.... We went to this little shop and ordered Wonton noodle soup and banh... eh forgot but its the crab one!

Soph said the noodles were good!

Mine just tasted like instant noodles with tofu in it.

After a bit of googling, I found that ginger tea mixed with honey helps a lot when you're sick

Honey + hot water

+ ginger tea. I have no idea if it's helping me but it sure is delicious! Tastes like the asian chrysantheum drinks!!!

Since I had the ingredients and I was starving with no meat... I decided to make cucumber stirfry!
Peel n chop n slice

 Fry with shrimp, garlic and all the cucumbers!

YUM

 So gooooooood.

 My Cadbury Caramel Rolo!

 Hiz

 Twas quite nommy :)

 Chinese spinach and chicken! Good stuff.

 Cutie donut sis brought home for me!

And all my Be-Jeweled flaking off my nails....

Well I'm on my break now :D Finished tafe.. But I still have three more assignment to submit! All good though. My sweet teachers pushed our due date 1-2 weeks back!
Well ya... I'm pretty tired now... Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment