AD

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day in a life...: Pizza on Valentine's Day

It was Valentine's Day yesterday and my boyfriend and I collected a few ingredients the night before to make pizza at my house!

 My boyfriend has been broke lately but still presented me with this cute little balloon and flowers he had picked from his backyard. It was adorable because he wrapped it in tissue and clingwrap hahaha

And the pizza making begins!
Flour, salt, yeast and water

 Left covered for 30 minutes and it has doubled in size!

Right: My boyfriend's pizza base, Left: Mine.
 Yeah I know, mine's cuter.

 First pizza I decorated :D

 And out of the oven! YUM

We ended up making 5-6 pizzas but got full after 3 :(

 A love heart pizza that my boyfriend had shaped for us to share between each other on Valentine's Day... I lolz at him, cutie patootie.

I haven't checked my mail box in 2 weeks, it was packed with mail! The mailbox is just too far for my little feet to handle...

And here is a picture of my mutated garlics:
They've grown tails after I left them out of the fridge over night...
Seriously reminds me of the (messed up) movie Splice

I hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment